WEDDING COVERAGE... my approach.
I have always believed that a wedding should be covered in its entirety, from bridal preparations to evening celebrations. I also like to be flexible so don't put a specific end time on my attendance with you or limit the amount of pictures I take. Having this flexibility enables me to get pictures which are often missed, overlooked or left out due to time constraints.
My approach is relaxed and informal and I never take centre stage. Being discreet and unobtrusive always works best. While you focus on enjoying your day I will strive to capture the natural moments as they unfold. I work in a documentary way, which means I won't be setting anything up or pre-posing pictures.
I am often asked if I mind doing a few posed group pictures. I don't mind at all. I appreciate the need for family groups. My advice is to make a small list and lets keep it relaxed and simple.
If you don't have time to meet before your wedding, this isn't a problem, I photograph many weddings without having a pre-wedding meeting so you can be assured of the same level of service. Just send me your details, we can speak on the phone and go from there!
Every photographer is different and I like to keep things simple...
All day coverage from £1550 and includes...
- High resolution images in colour and black & white. (supplied on a USB stick).
- All images are edited and print ready.
- Copyright freedom to print your own pictures (personal use), share with friends and post on social media.
- A personal on-line gallery where you can order prints and invite friends and family to view your pictures from the day. For your own peace of mind this gallery is also password protected.
Digital & Album packages from £1750
There is usually a four week turnaround with editing, I like to make sure your pictures are finished to a high standard and it may take a little longer during busy months.
INTERNATIONAL WEDDINGS... yes indeed! I love an overseas adventure.
- Engagement / pre wedding shoots from £250
- Wedding books - your pictures on a page! Prices vary dependent on size and style, please enquire.
Bookings are secured with the completion of booking forms and a deposit of £250. The balance of the payment is due 28 days prior to the wedding. Payments can be made via BACS or Cheque and receipt of payment is always given. Alternative rates are available for mid-week weddings Monday-Thursday. Please contact me for details.
If you like my style, my approach and what I can offer you, then please don't hesitate to get in touch. I'd love to hear all about your wedding... you can contact me here
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE...